Tomorrow , today infact yesterday do your part. The choices you make yesterday affect not just you but a million , a billion others … be aware that your actions are a driver , a momentum of change in the world. Your job will indirectly or directly affect the next person.
- Are you a scientist, then your figures, results and your accuracy are valuable .
- Are you part of Quality Assurance , then your thorough work will be of assistance,
- Are you a drug/ medicine / pharmacists then your drive and zeal to produce real medicine that works is important,
- Are you a lawyer , then your understanding of equality is important ,
- Are you a biotechnologist then your knowledge and courage to promote real drugs vs fake drugs for money will save millions ,
STEM Women we have the power to promote an increase in courageous , smart , daring and passionate working force who can push for massive positive actions to impact the world today and tomorrow …. we need to educate our children to know the power they have and the impact of the choices and actions we make in society.
We should learn to take responsibility of our actions and choices ! When you wake up tomorrow or today remember that your decisions at school, at work, the little things you do add up to form a bigger picture of the world. Yes YOUR choices , how you do your part in the world , how you do your job , how you decide to live your life WILL and DOES affect the people next to you! Remember that and you will do your best to move positive change, to promote justice , to do your best to do your part !
When you wake up tomorrow make it a point to do the best you can and to be responsible for our actions.